- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
The following ("Contract Terms") are terms of a legal agreement between you and NutriGold. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. We will pursue legal action against any individual or corporation found guilty of duplicating and/or distributing information provided on this site for commercial use without explicit, written authorization.
This Site and all its contents are the property of and controlled and operated by NutriGold from its offices within the United States. NutriGold makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Utah.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT. NutriGold does not warrant and shall have no liability for information provided in this site regarding recommendations concerning supplements for any and all health purposes. This information is provided solely as a guideline to be used when discussing a program with a healthcare professional. The claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. NutriGold makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Service is an online information and communications service provided by NutriGold, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service ("Information") and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth above and the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER AND CONTRACT TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. NutriGold MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, NutriGold grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use for your personal use only any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by NutriGold and/or its Licensors. NutriGold has no obligation to update or modify any of the foregoing.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions and Idea Submissions. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by NutriGold or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of NutriGold or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without NutriGold's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site is a violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes and subject to the most severe legal penalties possible.
You agree to grant to NutriGold a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against NutriGold for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
4. Review. NutriGold DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE AND; IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, NutriGold RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO NutriGold AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NutriGold, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
6. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraph 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of NutriGold and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
7. Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by NutriGold without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to NutriGold at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 8 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between NutriGold and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties'; obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Salt Lake City, Utah. You hereby waive your right to a jury trial in any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. NutriGold's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. NutriGold may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
9. Notices. NutriGold may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in NutriGold’s account information. You may give notice to NutriGold at any time by letter delivered by certified first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to our address on the Contact us page.
NutriGold and its partners are distributors of nutritional supplements manufactured by several companies within the U.S. and abroad. The logos and trademarks on the site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by NutriGold and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner. The information is compiled from a variety of sources (Information Providers). Neither NutriGold, nor any Information Provider shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of NutriGold or Information Providers, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall NutriGold or any Information Provider be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded even if NutriGold or Information Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information accessed through this online site is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. NutriGold and Information Providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. NutriGold and Information Providers cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. NutriGold is not responsible for updating information contained here, which may be rendered obsolete based upon subsequent medical developments.
The information contained in this online site (the "Service") is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. The Service does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here. If you are under medical care or taking prescriptions, you should consult with your physician as to the impact of the products sold on this site on your health.
At NutriGold, we protect your privacy as if it were our own. We use the information you provide to us for four purposes only:
to process your order(s)
to respond to your questions
to keep you updated on new products and the latest health news
to let you know about valuable money-saving offers
“We promise we will not give, sell, or rent your personal information or specific account activity to anyone for any reason except as required by law.”
We respect the privacy of each and every customer and visitor of our site. Your personal information is protected and completely secure with us. We never disclose personal information about individual medical conditions or interests. Any information you give to us is used only to process your order, reply to your questions and improve our site. We do not sell or share our list of customers with anyone. NutriGold uses general information gathered on our site for suggesting the right products and services that may be of interest to you. We may occasionally send out e-mails to people who have placed an order online, offering them money-saving deals. You may "opt-out" of receiving any of these mailings at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Information We Collect
In designing our website, we started with the simple belief that customer service is our number one priority. Therefore the customer information we collect is used to enhance our services to you, our customer.
When you visit our website, we collect non-personal information about your visit. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, and we log the length of time of your visit and the number of times you visit and purchase from us. We assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information you see on our website and the emails you receive from us (should you grant us permission to send to you). We keep this information for our internal use; we do not share it with others.
If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. And yes, you can opt not to get email from us, as described in the opt-out section below. The credit card information we collect is used ONLY to bill you for products you purchase. You will automatically be registered to receive our weekly newsletter unless you opt-out at the time of purchase. You may opt-out at any later time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the newsletter.
We occasionally run our own online surveys and we ask visitors for contact information (such as email address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data from our surveys to send users information about our company. You may opt-out of the survey and also opt-out of any future mailings at the time of the survey. The demographic information is used to learn more about the types of people who visit our site. This information is not shared with any other parties currently. We reserve the right to share this information with other parties in the future in an aggregated format that would not disclose any personally identifiable information.
If you decide to opt out of our newsletter, our emails provide you the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us. You can also opt-out by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word unsubscribe followed by your email address in the subject line of the email.