Organic Coconut Oil Gold™
Native to the Pacific Islands, coconut, also known as Cocos nucifera, is now grown in many tropical regions around the world. Coconut oil is extracted from freshly harvested coconuts to preserve natural levels of Lauric acid and Vitamin E. The extraction process does not involve the use of sulfites or any other processing aids, so you can be assured that you are getting a coconut oil that is pure, wholesome, and nutritious.
Coconut oil may contain small amounts of B vitamins and larger amounts of minerals such as phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and zinc. The Lauric Acid in Coconut oil helps support immune health and, unlike hydrogenated coconut oil, the saturated fat in organic coconut oil does not raise cholesterol levels.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Rich, natural source of Lauric Acid and Vitamin E
- Natural source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
- Natural source of energy*
- Supports digestive health*
- Supports healthy weight*
- Supports healthy hair and skin*
Coconut Oil Gold™ Key Health Benefits: Supports digestion, healthy weight, energy, and healthy hair and skin*
The Organic Coconut Oil Gold™ Advantage
- Certified organic, extra virgin, cold-pressed Coconut oil
- Naturally rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
- Rich in naturally-occurring Lauric Acid and Vitamin E
- Fewer calories than conventional coconut oils
- Rich flavor and aroma - ideal for cooking and baking
- Naturally free of Cholesterol, Gluten, trans-Fat, and hydrogenated fats
- Naturally free of solvents, pesticides, and preservatives
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™
- 29 oz in each container / Approximately 62 servings per container
- Product of Phillipines / Packaged to stringent cGMP standards in the USA
Caution: Because of the minimal processing of this product, some sediment and discoloration may occur to the oil at the bottom of the jar; this does not, however, affect product quality. Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration required, even after opening. Product is solid at room temperature and naturally melts and becomes liquid at 76 degrees.